Your custom, comprehensive plan to reach new performance goals with smarter, better marketing.
I went into the Pathfinder thinking it would help me about my web presence. I walked away not only having thought about it at a level I couldn’t have achieved on my own, but with a realistic, achievable, and incredibly unintimidating plan that I can implement. This was, quite simply, the single best investment I’ve made in my business.
Frustrated or unsure about marketing’s impact in your company?
Your marketing is meaningless
You've tried some stuff
Or you haven’t tried much at all
You don’t know what you don’t know
Tired of trying all the tactics with nothing to show for it?
You’ve tried all kinds of markety-type-stuff.
Nobody Knows What Nobody Knows
You have a lot of assumptions and best guesses
Surveying or focus groups isn't realistic for you
Imagine a custom roadmap that told you exactly what to do, why, and when
Imagine having a researched, comprehensive analysis
Guesswork - eliminated. Gut-checks - gone
Know with confidence
Imagine getting specific recommendations
Imagine receiving detailed, expert guidance
PERSONALIZED FROM A TOP TIER DIGITAL MARKETING EXPERT
My name is Chris Bintliff
- I’m a seasoned career digitalist who’s helped companies like yours and brands we’ve all heard of make their marketing more meaningful.
- I’ve helped businesses like yours develop measurable (often dramatic!) business impact as a result of better, smarter digital marketing.
- My strategic, tactical, and creative work has won awards and won customers.
- We start every Agency or CMO engagement with the strategic discover of Pathfinder – it’s that essential to getting powerful results quickly. Get it as a standalone service to strengthen your marketing.
Here’s how it works and what you get
You and 2-3 others from your team will join me for a two 2-hour guided discovery sessions over Zoom. Ahead of our meeting I’ll send you some easy questions about your current state – metrics and key performance indicators. I’ll use those to help me chart new performance goals.
In Session One, we’ll talk about what you’ve been doing and how it’s been going. I’ll be in listening mode.
In Session Two, we’ll focus on your customer and how they connect to your offerings, exploring and giving structure to:
- What your customers value most and what motivates them
- What you deliver that offers them relief and excitement
I’ll get all the insight I need from our sessions together, and then I’ll get to work developing perspective on:
- A website audit, ($650 value) where I’ll review for problem areas in everything from design to language to the user experience.
- Competitive and industry analysis on what others in your space are doing better – or not – than you are.
- Audience characteristics analysis – what digital habits or online behaviors does your audience exhibit that you can leverage?
- Offline assets analysis that examines how your brand and marketing intersect with pdfs or sell-sheets, sales or pitch decks, trade show materials and business cards, etc.
- Comprehensive marketing analysis – How does your current state website, email marketing, social media, or sales processes need improvement to achieve new results?
- Easy to understand characteristics of your ideal customer that your entire organization can internalize and articulate – no more guesswork or gut-feelings.
- Attributes to prioritize and focus on for both your customer and your company – you’ll tell the right story to the right audience.
- Delivered in a strategic brief, graphic PDF, and video walkthrough that may showcase examples of what to start, stop, and contine doing to maximize your marketing opportunities.
About two weeks after our sessions together you’ll receive your customized report and expert recommendations.
Where practical, you’ll see a focus on results and business impact from page 1 of the report. If you do these things, I think you can realistically see a return of this much.
From broad to specific, you’ll get high impact recommendations across your digital marketing spectrum, including your website, outbound and inbound digital marketing, content marketing and more.
Recommendations are prioritized into a grid indicating highest importance and urgency so you know what to do now, next, and then.
You’ll receive a comprehensive deliverable that’s easily shared among others on your team or with outside contractors or agencies:
- PDF of 15-25 pages that’s a mix of educational and recommendations
- Walk-through video where I share visual feedback, examples, and illustrations.
- Proposal, if appropriate, for how me and my team can continue service to you
Know your path to modern marketing that’s prioritized for impact.
LET’S BEGIN. THE INVESTMENT IS
Which distinguishes those who are serious about marketing success and its potential impact on sales and business, and is easily recouped through my recommendations.
It’s also risk free. If after I deliver my analysis you think I’ve wasted your time or not set you on a clearer path to success, I’ll give you your money back.
- Brand Blastoff
- Website Audit
- Website Design
A few need-to-knows
What happens after I pay?
I'm concerned about sharing some inner-workings of my business.
What if we don't have a website? Haven't tracked analytics? Aren't measuring some stuff or know the answers to some of your questions?
No seriously, we've done like zero digital marketing. We don't even know what we're doing over here.
We're just starting up or are a pretty young company. Is this right for us?
What happens after we receive your report and analysis? What do we do then?
That’s up to you! It’s your property. I’ll have suggested action items, some with timelines. You can literally hand my recommendations to a marketing agency or people on your marketing team and say, “Here, start doing these things.” You can choose the areas of top concern or most practical action. Further consulting from me or our full agency services to tackle your objectives may also be available.